- 01. Kiss Me Honey (But Take Your Time)
- 02. Wang Wang Blues
- 03. Rabbit's Don't Ever Get Married
- 04. The Penny Opus #1
- 05. Hold the Phone
- 06. No Fuss, No Muss, No Bother
- 07. Won't You Ride in My Little Red Wagon
- 08. Progressive Country Music for a Hollywood Flapper
- 09. Don't Start Breathing Down My Neck
- 10. Mister and Mississippi
- 11. I'm Waiting Just for You
- 12. I Like the Wide Open Spaces
- 13. Flamin' Mamie
- 14. Cross Your Heart
- 15. I'm Not in Love (Just Involved)
- 16. Taxes, Taxes
- 17. Peroxide Blond
- 18. Ship of Broken Dreams
- 19. Things Are Gettin' Rough All Over
- 20. Big-Footed Sam
- 21. That Mink on Her Back
- 22. Catch 'Em Young, Treat 'Em Rough, and Tell 'Em Nothin'
- 23. Crazy Rhythm
- 24. White Shotguns
- 25. You're Bound to Look Like a Monkey
- 26. You're So Different
- 27. We Met Too Late
- 28. Alabama Jubilee
- 29. I Want My Rib
- 30. September Song
He started his first band, the Radio Cowboys, in 1935 and later became a regular on the Boone County Jamboree out of Cincinnati. He acted in a couple of Westerns, yukked it up on Spade Cooley\'s TV show in the 40\'s, DJ\'d here and there across California and Kansas, and tore the place up in clubs across the country from the 30\'s to the 70\'s.
Crazy Rhythm brings together 30 songs recorded for the Standard Transcription Service in 1951 and never released commercially until now. You get Hank\'s signature tune, \"Won\'t You Ride in My Little Red Wagon,\" along with a grab bag of dancehall Western Swing, proto-rockabilly and a few ballads and novelty tunes thrown in for good measure. A quick scan of the song titles alone reveals that we are dealing with one unique talent.
Although he never achieved the fame he deserved, Hank\'s music remains as a dazzling example of one of country music\'s unheralded greats.