- 01. Quiet Orchestra
- 02. me and everyone else - Gabe
- 03. me and everyone else - Zach
- 04. My Friends
- 05. me and everyone else - John
- 06. me and everyone else - Marcel
- 07. The Pandemic Has a Woman's Face
- 08. me and everyone else - Barbara
- 09. me and everyone else - Aaron
- 10. Canonic Living
- 11. me and everyone else - Nels
- 12. Me and Everyone Else
- 13. Conclusion
In March 2007, a collection of musicians with jazz, rock and indigenous folk backgrounds met for the first time in an East Los Angeles studio. During the next two days, they recorded a collection of interpretations and improvisations featuring two guitars, two keyboards, two drummers, a bass, ceremonial Batá from Cuba, a Kunchin singer, a glockenspiel choir – and everyone singing.
A collective twenty-plus members and growing, Quiet Orchestra exists to bring diverse musicians together and engage new frontiers of sound.
Recorded at Adler Sound Labs (Eagle Rock, CA)