- 01. You've Got Some Cheating To Do
- 02. Your Favorite Fool
- 03. Take it Back (Before You Mean It)
- 04. Gotta Get Back to Forgetting You
- 05. Golden Ring (duet w/ Kelly Hogan)
- 06. I Don't Feel It Anymore
- 07. Promise to be Honest
- 08. Let's Just Call It Love
- 09. Another Bad Habit of Mine
- 10. I Should Be Gone By Now
Your Favorite Fool
This is the kind of straight-up, chasers-are-for-Nancy-boys honky tonk you just can\'t get anymore. Sure, the glitzy Nashville pretenders pay wistful lip service to stuff like this on those hokey awards shows (usually in between video homages to Brooks and Dunn and a lifetime achievement to Garth), but you have to go to the clubs to hear Rex and the Boys bang it out for real. Spot on songwriting and sawdust smart musicianship make this a grand listen. There is even a wicked duet with Kelly Hogan.
This disc scoots and swings, swoons and sighs, and leaves a greasy $20 bill on the bar as a tip. Perfect music to keep time to by banging a longneck on the bar.
\"The Misery Boys have crafted a timeless sound -- straight, hard country that exposes the broken hearts in all of us.\" Mary Houlihan, Chicago Sun-Times
\"The next great George Jones album is here. Rex Hobart has recorded it.\" Don Teplyske, Red Deer Advocate